Saturday, January 2, 2010

Linen Sheets Why Do My New Really Expensive Frette Sheets (linen) Feel Really Starchy And Not Soft At All?

Why do my new really expensive Frette sheets (linen) feel really starchy and not soft at all? - linen sheets

I bought these sheets very costly, because in many luxury hotels like the Four Seasons and Peninsula used leaves. I bought these sheets and feel worse shit than the polyester films. Strength and hard. I tried to wash them several times, but still not what I thought I was for about $ 450 Are percale, and I heard it takes some time to relax, but I have something wrong in the laundry? Or is it that the emperor has no clothes and linens, are actually quite shit? Help!

1 comment:

Orlando5... said...

Leaf softness and luxury son go OT satin and Egyptian cotton flannel, or even higher number of soft linen must be washed, rinsed to remove sizing and fracture networks, smoothing, or even a cup of vinegar with baking soda instead of softening, he added, without chemicals fluffyness

Post a Comment