Friday, February 19, 2010

Burning Tongue Piercings Eyebrow And Tongue Piercing?

Eyebrow and tongue piercing? - burning tongue piercings

My mother told me that I have these piercings for my 16th Get birthday shortly.
Now I have a few simple questions.

Eyebrows:
- It hurts more than a belly button?
How long did yours to heal?
How can you sleep at night?
-For the ladies: how to make the eyebrows? I get my own tree, but how much does it hurt?

Language:
- It hurts more than a belly button?
What kind of food you eat, when I heal?
How Do You Sleep?
How long did yours to heal?
Change, he is injured?
-if he wins, you can eat very spicy foods, not to burn?

Thank you for your time and a good day:)

1 comment:

JPito said...

Eyebrows:
- You have my navel pierced, so that you can not compare the two. I can only say to get my eyebrow pierced the same meaning, to my ears pierced. It's a little pressure and a pointed tail, which is very fast. Indeed, not very painful at all.
- Duration about 3-4 months to heal.
- I have done my eyebrows, so I slept on my right side because it was the cure. After a few months ago it was normal to sit again.
- I will get my eyebrows done, can not help here.

Language:
- My tongue piercing does not hurt. The only party that has caused some pain in the jewelry, was really just too boring.
- I lived on soups and smoothies for about four days. Then I started back to my normal diet, but to ensure thatreally to take small bites and chew thoroughly. After a bar by the language takes a little getting used to.
- Uh, I was asleep as usual. My tongue is not really on my sleep:)
- It takes about 1 months to heal.
- No, not at all. While you wait to begin to heal the change anyway. It may take a few tries, the angle for the first time, but you can easily change the toolbar.
- Once healed, you can eat whatever you want. It will not hurt or burn or anything.

Post a Comment