Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tender Breasts And Tender Gums Ok..So What Is Going On Here!...I Had Asked This Question About Being Pregnant!.?

Ok..So what is going on here!...I had asked this question about being pregnant!.? - tender breasts and tender gums

Ok .. So bear with me here! ... I had the first day of my last period of 23 October. I had unprotected sex on 10 November .. actually 3.30 clock on 11 anyway .. .. I had mild symptoms early, but not ... I was sick, mornings, evenings, nights, if I have not eaten bleeding .. and gums, tender breasts, a little swelling, etc ... I was starting today .. My friend and I are referring to another .. We begin and end at the same time .. Same symptoms before and during the night and start all ... It began today at 5:30 clock .. Normally, if I do not ... .. but I did not. I have no evidence of departure! .. My face breaks a rule is really bad day before the start .. It is dry and clear ... I did take a pregnancy test and it was NEG fat! .. So, I am still not start! .. Whatgo!? .. I am .. never too late, and if all of them .... Start at the beginning nor the possibility that I might be prego? .. If the first test of reply, said NEG!? any help would be great! .. Not a bad answers please!

5 comments:

sandy h said...

nooooooooo not mean

panya said...

You have to wait several days to collect the hormone. If you are still negative, then go to your doctor to take a blood test. Good Luck

angie_la... said...

I think not. Do you know that stress is an important factor in delaying or even missing a period this? He missed a month with a focus on pregnancy and I skipe a whole month in the month of my marriage. Try to relax, have confidence in the test and take a deep breath! It will come, if no period of about two weeks, maybe try again. But relax! I doubt she's pregnant!

Logan's Mommy said...

Perhaps it was too early to try to wait, then a few weeks and then with another pregnancy test.

It could be simply that you are a little behind the times. Even if you and your friend has a similar cycle, does not mean that it will remain so.

Jenn L said...

wait a week and take another test if you are still unsure, ask your gynecologist to make sure that make one or the other way.

Post a Comment