Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Long Do I Have To Send Thank You Cards For My Wedding Gifts How Long After A Wedding Should I Be Concerned If I Didn't Receive A Thank You Card For The Gift I Sent?

How long after a wedding should I be concerned if I didn't receive a thank you card for the gift I sent? - how long do i have to send thank you cards for my wedding gifts

My friend was married in September, but the reception was not until mid-October. I have a gift in the mail, which should happen before the wedding in September, but did not get a word of thanks. I'm just worried that the gift could not have received, ask not wan't to but because they simply can not have letters. What is the common term for thank you notes to send after the wedding?

1 comment:

Jackalop... said...

It is too early, I'm sure they overpowered by the letter to thank many more people adapted to the life, so I think if you do not have the benefit of the application or be angry because I do not think there should be a Timeline.

Post a Comment