Monday, February 8, 2010

Fiber One And Metaboilsm How Do I Take An Image From One Place And Have It Show Up On A Screen In Another Place Using Fiber Optics?

How do I take an image from one place and have it show up on a screen in another place using fiber optics? - fiber one and metaboilsm

How can I make a picture of the place and it will appear on one screen to another location with fiber optics? I'm done looking for the easiest way to do this. Just something simple, but I speak the enlarged image. For example, I would like to receive the speed of light visible from something that is x distance with fiber and display that object on a monitor or screen.

1 comment:

epidavro... said...

The fiber optics are not very good.

The integrity of an image is not received by a fiber so that the only way to give an outline of a large amount of fibers together and to focus an image on one end. Each fiber transmits pixel effective. To control group of fibers in this way will be expensive because of their orientation needs, or the picture.

Post a Comment